Address: 3400 S State Road 3, New Castle, IN 47362Phone: (800) 248-8413Office Hours: Monday - Friday | 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The undersigned (hereinafter called the Applicant) hereby applies for membership in Henry County REMC, a Corporation, (now formed), hereinafter called the Co-op and the Applicant and Co-op agree as follows:
1. The Applicant agrees to pay the sum of $25 for membership in the Co-op. This fee will be collected before electric service begins. In case this application is not accepted by the Co-op, the membership amount will be returned to the Applicant.
2. The Applicant understands that HCREMC will complete a soft credit report on all applicants listed within this application to determine if a deposit is required.
3. In case of withdrawal or termination of membership in any manner, the Cooperative shall repay the member the amount of the membership paid by the applicant, provided, however, that the Cooperative shall deduct from the amount of the membership fee the amount of any debts or obligations owed by the member to the Cooperative.
4. When Co-op makes electric energy available to Applicant, Applicant agrees to purchase from the Co-op, and pay monthly to the Co-op, for all electric energy used on the premises now owned or occupied by the applicant, in accordance with the rules and regulations established by the Co-op.
5. The Applicant hereby grants to the Co-op the right and easement to place, mark, construct, reconstruct, rephrase, inspect, operate, repair, maintain relocate and replace thereon, and in or upon all streets, roads, or highways abutting said lands, an electric distribution line or underground system, or any part thereof. To cut and trim or control the growth by chemical means, machinery or otherwise of trees, brush or shrubbery that may interfere with or threaten to endanger the operations and maintenance of said line or system, including any control of the growth of other vegetation in the right-of-way which may incidentally and necessarily result from the means of control employed, and to cut down from time to time all dead, weak or leaning trees.
6. The Applicant will cause his premises to be wired in accordance with wiring specifications approved by the Co-op and National Electrical Code.
7. The Applicant will comply with and be bound by the provisions of the by-laws and rules and regulations of the Co-op as may be adopted from time to time.
8. The Co-op makes no guarantee that the member will receive uninterrupted service.
9. The Applicant agrees to pay all prior and future bills owed to the Co-op.
10. The Co-op reserves the right to charge a deposit. A consumer credit report may be requested from one or more consumer reporting agencies. Consumer credit reports may be used in connection with any update, renewal or extension of service requested by this application.
11. The undersigned certify that all statements made herein are true and correct and are to be relied upon by the Co-op and are made to induce the Co-op to extend service to the undersigned.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.